In the meantime, here are some first steps we, as a church community, can take. Those with a compromised immune system and those with specific health and age precautions should prayerfully consider what is wise and best for them.
- Begin moving our Grace Groups from online to in person.
- Prepare to transition from online to in-person worship services. Stay tuned as our team is planning and preparing a process to make that happen safely for both adults and children.
- Transition at a pace that feels comfortable for you. Enjoy church online until you feel it’s safe for you and your family.
- Reach out to those who have demonstrated an openness to the gospel during the pandemic.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to eradicate COVID-19 from our world. Greater than any vaccine is our God, and it is HE who should get the glory.
Grace Honolulu community, let’s continue to lean into our faith, hold tight to the Lord and generously show and share the love of Jesus in this season. Remember, we’re not just going
through this crisis, but we are growing
through this trial together.
As we step out in faith, God is working something deep in our hearts. He will bring us to a new normal, one that will again see us sitting, serving and making disciples side by side wearing smiles instead of masks.
Thank you for your love for Jesus and your concern for the well-being of our island. Together, let’s continue to help move our island into this next phase of healing and restoration.
We’re so excited to see you again soon!
Pastors Gregg and Kris